Saturday, August 23, 2008

It just keeps getting better.

LOL. lets try this again. I guess I just posted a blog with nothing on it! LOL. Please bear with me while I am still learning this blogging thing. I guess I hit the return key too much. I don't have much to report today. I did a 12 hour shift...a little tired, but all is well. I got to be on the same floor as I was on Friday, so I got some of the same patients....except the annoying one. LOL. He left and went to another floor. Thank God. I had a pretty good day. I have been meeting many different traveling nurses that are working at the same hospital. I am beginning to think that travelers are the only ones there...a little alarming. There were five nurses on today and four of us were travelers. Weird. Who the heck staffs these floors when we aren't there??? One must wonder. I have enjoyed meeting the other travelers, they are really teaching me a lot. This first contract is very much a learning experience. I am needing to get to bed so I can get up and do it all over again. One thing that is difficult is getting used to the 7a-7p shift. I was so used to staying up late and sleeping in late with the 11a-11p shift....i was spoiled. I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 10:30. So I'm off to bed....I am sure tomorrow will provide a little more exciting experiences. peace out!

No comments: